Wednesday, April 25, 2012

in my other lives

i have this bad habit.

well, not so much bad as detrimental to my emotional well being.

you see, i can spend a whole day fantasizing about what i do in my other lives. i'm not crazy (well, not THAT crazy). it's just that when I'm bored I create all these other scenarios in my head of what I would rather be doing with my life. most of them have to do with living somewhere fabulous in Europe and not working. in my England scenario, I spend all day in my gorgeous garden and drinking tea with friends; in my Paris scenario I have an insane wardrobe and stay outside all day drinking lattes and in Greece, I get to wear kaftans and flat sandals, go to the beach and eat all day long.


this i could do:





I also have some regular 'ol American dreams that involve actually doing work: writing/experimenting for some fancy website and living the LA lifestyle; owning a farm where i can get tan all day long and ride horses and even one where I own a coffee shop where the workers aren't snarky assholes like most places.




i would have all my employees make the lattes look like this because every time i get one with a heart, it absolutely makes me day.






man oh man, do i wish i could do all of these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment