Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Let's start this post off with the cutest picture ever:
Ok, now onto Easter business. As you can see, I am the Easter Bunny. Well, I at least I was for work the other day. You will never see me dressed up as a Playboy bunny for Halloween so this is the only opportunity I get to wear furry bunny ears so of course I took full advantage of it. The nose and whiskers were just an added bonus.


I surprised Ryan with an Easter egg hunt in my backyard before all our festivities started. He was having some hard time opening the eggs, hence the weird look on his face. Some eggs had candy, some had change and there was even one with only this picture of Patrick Stewart:
I'm pretty sure that egg was his favorite.

We had to open the sun roof so my Easter bunny could get his ears in the car without a catastrophe. We then started the day at my cousins for brunch, followed by a fancy lunch at Ryan's aunts and ended the day acting like 5 year olds at a family style restaurant.  

My family has a contest every time we go to this restaurant. In their ice cream dessert, there is a bit of chocolate ice cream in the middle shaped like a chicken. Whoever cuts the chicken out with the best, wins a prize from my grandmother. This was Ryan's first time doing it, and as you can see, he was taking it very seriously. 
Although we had to run around like crazy all day on Sunday, it was overall a really fun day. We got to see so much of our families and eat so much good food. 


oh, and here's a pretty little random sunset from Ryan's parking lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment