Friday, February 15, 2013

Blizzard are more fun when your 5

Mother Nature is pissed.

I know it wasn't me but whoever ticked her off really needs to chill out. 2 feet of snow was plopped on us this past weekend and it was an adventure to say the least. I did the preparations of milk and bread but was an idiot, as usual, and went off to my boyfriends without it! However, I did remember the boxed wine! Phew!

So here is what ensued:


       We desperately tried to save this tree. It ended up snapping and laying next to Ryan's porch. RIP tree.

The light's finally went out after a few flickers. When you're drinking, no lights and heat are sort of fun. When you wake up and are hungry, not to much.We hung a lantern on light fixture and continued the fun.

 Don't let this porch shot fool you. There was 24 inches of this white stuff. 

 "Hi. My name is Jack. I needed a place to pee so Kori shoveled my back yard. I then chased her around and ate snowballs."



I guess we know which way the wind was blowing that night.

All in all, it wasn't that bad. i did a lot of complaining because i was hungry and tired and shoveling is really no fun. Oh, and what do you know, there is more snow coming this weekend!

Spring, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment