Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day

Clearly this is a late post. Stuff has been crazy lately but I feel the need to share with you all the fun stuff that's been happening. Let's start with this:

My sister's friend is a cartoonist so I convinced him to make a cartoon of Ryan and I. Here is the sketch he sent me. Seriously, how awesome is that?


I painted my nails pink for obvious reasons and now I am obsessed with pink nails. 
I arrived at Ryan's place for our day-early Valentine's Day dinner. I had class on Valentine's Day and because we can be cheap, we decided to go get ourselves a Wednesday night deal at Longhorn. Before we took off, Ryan led me to the most gorgeous flowers I have ever received. His mother is a florist and has some serious skills. The roses were huge and all different shades. Not to mention, he hand-made that card. Drew the panda and colored everything. That sucker is getting framed stat. It's so darn cute.


I was also surprised with some home-made creme brulee after dinner. I've been begging him to make it for some time and he finally did! So damn delicious.

I also spent some time with this fellow during the afternoon.
.








How much is that doggy in the window? He was sad I left him for my other fella for our date.


Then came Valentine's Day. AKA Ryan's day. Since he was all romantical the day before, after class on Valentine's Day, I went over to his place in sweats and we proceeded to both be boys. I gave him the final cartoon and as you can tell, he LOVED it. 

Oh and we ordered pizza. Looks lovely doesn't it?

We were not pleased considering I was starving and it was 10pm. We got a free pizza out of it and then went about our business of shooting bad guys playing Call of Duty. This was my first attempt and I am seriously awful at that game. I let him continue to play as I perused Pinterest and decided to be a girl again. 

This was most certainly the best Valentine's Day I have ever had (every other has been my dad giving me a rose. So pathetic)

No comments:

Post a Comment