Friday, March 22, 2013

So many things. So so many things to talk about.

Let's start here:

I got this fabulous new iphone5 cover. You see, I really love cats all of a sudden. I unfortunately cannot get one because basically everyone I know is allergic. So rather than make my friends and family suffer, I follow a cat on instagram. Yes, I know, this is very pathetic. But guys, this cat is so freaking cute I can't take it. Just in case you are crazy like me and want to see some cute pictures, follow @nala_cat.  This cat is so cute she has her own store and bonus: some proceeds go to animal shelters. 

I have also experienced some damn good chowder this past week. I went to lunch with my mom and scarfed this down in 2.3 seconds. Put dill in anything and I'm almost always sold on it.


Enter the Red Fez:


First of all, let's talk about this awesome decor. I am obsessed. Not only that, they have the best and super unique burger out there. Half chorico and half hamburger with tomato jam, jalapenos and spinach. I wanted to go back the other day but everyone told me to calm down.


This is such an old picture and although my pup is awake in this picture, he was out cold with Ryan for a good 20 minutes before I walked in. So cute I could die.



Wait, wait wait.        St. Patty's Day.

I had to work all day. Ryan played vball all day. Then we have vball at night. It was a disaster. We had to make up for lost time. Car bombs. I know, i know, the name is just wrong but the drink, well the drink is just right. 

Ok just two more for two seperate reasons.

1. this dog is so freaking cute.


2. this creation was so freaking good.

til next time lovers....

No comments:

Post a Comment