Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Boys will be boys...and I will join them.


    This weekend was pretty awesome. I was a boy! Well, not really. I was one of the boys for the weekend. This all happened by accident. What was supposed to be a nice night-in eating frozen pizza and watching Ice Age quickly turned into boy's night with me as a tag-along. It always flabbergasts me how much I like being one of the boys. I guess it stems from me being such a tom boy as a kid. A night hanging with these studs is a good night in my book. 

Beer pong clearly occurred. Then beer ball. There was lots of beer. 
    Saturday night happened the same. After a quick trip to see my cousin, I met up with Ryan for some food....and his two friends. The night continued from there on out just me and the boys. It's a good thing I like sports and beer. 

    We went to this amazingly cool restaurant that is about the size of my kitchen and living room combined. I had thrice fried rice (so weird) and some sort of whiskey concoction that blew my mind. Ryan had goat and squid with Dan Dan noodles. Yea, it was that kind of restaurant. The boys decided it would be a good idea to order an oyster shot. Nothing quite like a slimy oyster and tequila to really get the night going....NOT. This is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen and I'm so glad I didn't partake.

I told Ryan I felt bad about always being out with him and the guys because I didn't want to be "that girl" who is always with her boyfriend when he was having a guys night. He assured me that the guy's like having me there and that I shouldn't feel bad if I like doing those types of things rather than wearing heels and going somewhere fancy. Now if I could only find a girl who would join in on this boyish, laid-back fun! Any takers?


No comments:

Post a Comment