Thursday, March 7, 2013

Volleyball makes me happy

I never realized just how much I missed volleyball until a couple weeks ago. I was asked to play on a Yankee team with some previous college teammates and some new girls and I fell back in love. There is something about being on a team that really makes me happy. Just in the past two tournaments I have met so many new friends and rekindled a few friendships that I had lost since college. It makes me happy.

It didn't hurt that we all went to the Yardhouse after and got these lovely half yard beers. So delicious.


We were really happy.


Oh and since this is a very quick post, I will leave you with a picture of my messed up back. No worries though, it's in the process of being fixed and so far, it feels fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment