Monday, March 3, 2014

back at it.

I'm back! Again! I am here this time to stay, I promise.


So let's give you an update, shall we?


 I woke up to this lovely scene 10 feet outside my window:

Yes, that is my car on cinder blocks. Just about the worst thing ever. First of all, I live in a nice condo complex filled with adults age 60+. This is a neighborhood in a nice area where you can't even sneeze without all the old people calling a neighbor to inform them. How this happened 10 feet from my window without me hearing or someone else seeing, I don't understand. I took it with a grain of salt. Stuff happens. You deal with it, hate people for a second, and move on.


We adopted this little girl two weeks ago. Her name was Penguin and we thought it was funny so we decided to keep it. She is such a snuggle monster.

My obsession with chocolate chip cookies resulted in a huge heart shaped cookie for Ryan on Valentine's Day. It baked evenly and didn't burn! I was so excited.

And this scene warmed my little heart. My man and my nephew hanging out watching my brother play volleyball. So sweet!


So there you have it. Aside from us attempting to buy our condo this month, not much has changed around here. Since I am not currently in classes, I would love to get back into annoying my limited readers more often and expand this blog of mine a little. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your car. I know last year someone threw/hit...idk? something and smashed my back window out. I felt so singled out, WHYYYY MEEE!. But they I just paid for a new one and moved on with life. I still don't understand how people can be so immature.

    ReplyDelete