Thursday, March 20, 2014

house hunting

so remember that time I wrote that we were in the process of buying our condo?  APRIL FOOLS!

....well not really. We had every intention of purchasing our little love pad until we ran into another problem with our condo association president. I understand she is trying to follow the rules and all but honestly, there are 50 extra visitor spots! Our other roommate should be able to park there without her throwing a hissy fit. The poor kid has to park on a side street and walk over in the cold. 

That was obviously the last of many things that have really bugged us about living here and we just really don't want to live here and always be looking over our shoulder hoping we aren't breaking a rules. 

I will miss this gorgeousness this summer.





Looking at those pictures really makes me sad. It is the perfect pool. But I guess I can't get all hung up on something we use only 3 months out of the year. 

So now we are embarking on the most stressful thing ever: HOUSE HUNTING! We have looked at 3 houses so far and at least 3 more this weekend. We want to be in a new house ASAP but we know we should just jump the gun on the first nice one we see.

I'm excited for this and can't wait to show all the places we see, the place we purchase and all the awesomeness we will put into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment